A Note About the Measurements

Wraps are inherently difficult to measure. Length is measured with a soft tape in hand. The tape measure I use is 100 ft, so it is done continuously. I square the wrap when measuring width (so as not to measure diagonally) and flatten the wrap without stretching to get the width. Thickness is measured with a micrometer. This is highly dependent on user. Thicknesses should be used in comparison rather than as absolutes.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Lavender Silk Ellipsens


Didymos Lavender Silk Ellipsens combines lavendar silk with blue cotton.  This wraps glides very easily, has very little grip.  Some wrappers will find it slippery.  I find it thin but not diggy.  

Weight/Area:  205 g/qm
Width:  66 cm
Thickness:  17 mils

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I hope you keep posting about wraps, because it's so hard to find reviews online!

    Any thoughts on Natibaby's new releases with 70% cotton and 30% linen?

    ReplyDelete