A Note About the Measurements

Wraps are inherently difficult to measure. Length is measured with a soft tape in hand. The tape measure I use is 100 ft, so it is done continuously. I square the wrap when measuring width (so as not to measure diagonally) and flatten the wrap without stretching to get the width. Thickness is measured with a micrometer. This is highly dependent on user. Thicknesses should be used in comparison rather than as absolutes.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Diva Milano Reticella Turchese

A new brand peaked my interest last spring.  Soon after, Diva Milano Reticella Turchese was on the way.  Complete with many of the qualities I love, soft, medium thin, wide, smooth, moldable with great glide.   Though my back carries started nice and high, in long carries I found carries sagging slightly.  I loved the extra width in back carries but found the width to be more than I like in front carries.  My favorite of the Diva patterns but Reticella is too feminine for my tastes with a boy, so off it went in trade.

Weight/Area:  192 g/qm
Width:  74cm
Thickness: 18.5 mils



No comments:

Post a Comment